Friday, August 27, 2010

Netflix now available on your iPhone and iPad

Netflix today announced the launch of iPhone/iPod/IPad application for movie streaming. The free app can be downloaded from the iTunes store. The existing users with a Netflix account can login from this apps and will not be charged anything extra for watching movies.


This is one of the iPhone applications I had been waiting eagerly as it’s going to help me watch the unlimited TV shows and movies during my daily commute. I did download the app to my phone as soon as the news broke and tried watching couple of movies. The streaming quality is not really that great compared to the YouTube app. But I feel it’s too early for rating the app as it’s in Version 1.1.0. Now let’s hope that they will not make the Android users to wait long to get it. read more posts .....

No comments:

Post a Comment